. . . may not be where we thought it was going to be. I mean, it's not like the hall got up and moved or anything, but, well, evidently someone decided to break the rules and reserve the place before the time had come when they would be offically allowed to do so, or something like that. We were supposed to wait until the first of the year to reserve it, but when we called to make sure that was okay, like they told us to, they informed us that 'someone is already pencilled in on that day' . . . My irish granmother is on the case, and I get the impression that her ire is UP, but right now, if anyone who reads this, by any chance, could please say a few prayers that we find a good place at a good price, I would be very, very grateful.
God bless,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment